FAQ's

Frequently Asked Questions


We understand that medical-related questions can be confusing and hard to understand. That is why we have answered some of our most common questions down below.

If you still have any questions after reading our FAQs, please feel free to Contact Us and we will be more than happy to answer them!

If you have difficulty getting to a doctor’s office, then in home visits are covered in the same manner as a regular visit to an office based physician.

Medicare will cover 80% of the allowed amount with the other 20% billed to the patient’s secondary insurer, the same as the physician’s office.

Our mobile healthcare services serve many urgent needs by seeing patients on an appropriate follow-up basis. When needed, we can usually get to your home for urgent needs with 24-48 hours.

Home visits can typically be scheduled within 24-48 hours of receiving your call (week days). However, there are some exceptions so please call South Florida Medical House Calls Service to set up an exact schedule time.

Our mobile healthcare services serve many urgent needs by seeing patients on an appropriate follow-up basis. When needed, we can usually get to your home for urgent needs with 24-48 hours.

South Florida Medical House Calls currently does not accept Medicaid.

Yes. Once you are a member – Medicare will cover your medical service the same way if does in a physician’s office. Medicare will cover 80% of the allowed amount with the other 20% billed to the patient’s secondary insurer (if applicable).

Your health care needs will determine house call frequency. If you are sick and experiencing issues, your practitioner will see you more often. Your South Florida Medical House Calls Service practitioner will create a plan with you for your overall management of health.

Yes. In addition to medical house calls our practitioners also see patients in a local physician’s office in Delray Beach. Office is located at 2280 West Atlantic Ave, Delray Beach FL.

Yes. We require payment for services at the time of the visit. We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Cash, and Checks (from our members).

Home visits can typically be scheduled within 24-48 hours of receiving your call on week days only. However, there are some exceptions so please call South Florida Medical House Calls for exact schedule times.

South Florida Medical House Calls practitioners generally make house medical calls between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm.

We offer basically the same health care services you would receive in a doctor’s office setting including physical examinations, laboratory services, diagnostic testing and EKGs.

South Florida Medical House Calls is not a substitute for Emergency or Trauma-related medical care. If you feel you are experiencing a life-threatening event, immediately call 911.

South Florida Medical House Calls Service is considered an extension of your primary doctor and will advise your regular doctor during your course of treatment and consult with any specialty providers you have as deemed necessary.